Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lately Happenings!

We've been busy busy bee's lately!  I suppose Dan's birthday is a good place to start:  

My husband is hot.
 Dan took the first part of his boards on Monday morning, which meant he had to devote his time to studying (poor guy).  We started the day going to a few garage sales.  Dan hit a gold mine- he got probably around 50 golf balls for free!  He had to hit the books for the day then finally got to take some time off from studying and we went out to dinna! Pretty low key, but I'd say he had a good day :)

Next is Father's Day.  Again, because of boards, another low key day, BUT I managed to surprise him with this:

A hidden talent of mine :)



Dan won't find out for 3 weeks or so how he did on his test, but I bet ya he did great.  He's one smart dude.  He works so hard to learn everything.  I'm so thankful for everything he does!  What.  A.  Stud.  Now we're enjoying a week off of school without a test hanging over his head.  Its awesome. 
Ol' Jack started swimming on the floor today.  Its so so cute, but to be honest, it kind of makes me sad.  He's growing up so fast!  If you put a toy just out of reach, he gets there!  He's figuring out how to make different sounds with his mouth, loves of "L" sounds and bubbles.  It melts my heart.  Speaking of mouth, Jack sprouted 2 teeth on Dan's birthday! 
And now, here's some pics:

Playing with dirt

Helpin' with laundry!

Someone woke up kinda cranky

On our Chicago adventure (more on this later)

2 comments:

  1. That drawing turned out perfect! You are so talented! Love you! And happy birthday, Dan! And Rach, I wish I had your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting your smile more and more everyday...it's all in the eyes!

    ReplyDelete