Friday, December 23, 2011

Photos of Jack!

A quick update:
Jack is doing great- growing and changing fast!  Maybe I'm biased, but he is so stinkin' cute, I can't stop staring at him.  He weighs right around 10 pounds and is almost 22 inches long.  We love him!!

My good friend Kimberly Potterf came by and took some family photos a week or two ago (my days and nights run together...) and turned out great!  She is so talented.  If you ever need pictures taken, she's your girl.  Check her out!  Here are some of our favorites:
















2 comments:

  1. Darling! Beautiful pictures. I need to come back and hold Jack again. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but especially love the one of Pam kissing him on the head and he's looking straight at the camera. So cute and chubby!

    ReplyDelete