Sunday, July 3, 2011

Boy!

As most of you have probably heard by now, we are having a boy! Dan and I both knew it. This little kid is going to be the cutest little longboarder you'll ever see! Ha! We went to the ultrasound on Friday afternoon- it was the coolest thing we have ever seen. He didn't stop moving the entire time, surprise surprise huh? The kid is doomed to be like that- both Dan and I are always moving. He was sitting Indian style and had both of his hands up by his face. So stinking cute! I'm not much of a writer, so I'll just post some pics from the appointment.


His cute little profile: eyes, nose, mouth, and hand



Buff leg, big foot!


Self explanatory.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing, beautiful, and funny! I am so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Perfect! You guys are going to have so much fun with a boy! He will be a total STUD! So excited for you! We need to get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah! I could have sworn you were having my son's bride-to-be! Guess I'll have to settle with mission companion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I have tried posting a comment on this post for weeks so it better work this time. I was going to say a big fat congrats...yes a big fat one...on the boy. They are fun. Some say boys are better cause less drama which yes there may be less but beware of the male pms :) You will have so much fun and they are lucky to have awesome parents like you guys. P.s. In regards to your comment...I do reward myself for pooping in the potty. Yes, I finally went #2 I get an ice cream cone! :) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! the Hillstrom's need some more boy cousins. Glad you are evening up the score so Eli and I don't have to (yet) :)

    ReplyDelete