Sunday, May 13, 2012

He's not so little anymore...

Thanks for the pic Kim Potterf

As you can see, Jack is now HUGE.  He is so fun and I am so glad to be his Mama.  This last weekend was Central East CrossFit Games Regionals (more info here).  Needless to say, it was a very busy weekend, but a lot of fun.  Our region was broadcasted on ESPN3 because we have some big dogs here, so it was even more fun because everyone was so hyped up.  I tell ya, if you want to see the best of the best athletes in the world, watch The CrossFit Games this July 13-15th (it'll be broadcasted on ESPN).  I judged Friday and all day Saturday and it was awesome to learn from these athletes.  I brought Jack with me on Friday and he loved it!  I can't wait 'till he "works out" with me.  Seriously.  So.  Fun. 

5 comments:

  1. You'll have to be careful carrying him in the front carriers. Julie hurt her back once with Harrison. I have an Ergo carrier I haven't used much yet but I can bring it for you to the reunion. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is gonna weigh more than you here in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll be able to spot you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you all so much! i love that chunky little Jack-a-lope!
    i can't wait to cuddle him ... or make him laugh... or just see him in person agin! XOXO

    ReplyDelete