Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rice Cereal

Hey look what I can do!  I ate rice cereal today for the first time.  Yum! 
Jack was smacking his lips and going crazy for this stuff.  He was hilarious!




Jack went and got his 4 month shots yesterday :(  When I was 14, it was my decision to put my best buddy and dog, Barkley, to sleep.  That was hands down the hardest thing I've had to do in my life.  Next to that, however, would be letting the nurses give Jack his shots.  It makes me sick to hear him scream like that, but I know it'll help him.  In better news, Jack is 85th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height and head circumference.  I love my big boy!

2 comments:

  1. Kade hates the stuff!! Today is his six month check up and he's got shots comin'. Not looking forward to that. Jack is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon loved rice cereal at first, but now that he's experienced the wonderful world of bananas . . . nothing else matters.

    ReplyDelete