Friday, March 25, 2011

Whats up?

Here's another update: Not much has changed since the last post- Dan finished up another quarter in dental school and did amazing! I hope our kids get all of his genes. He's been enjoying taking it easy the last few days without school. I'm staying extremely busy with work- I go from working at the orthodontist to working at the Crossfit gym most nights of the week and Saturdays. It is a ton of fun though (the Crossfit is fun, not so much of the bill collecting and insurance). I've been coaching a girls only class every Friday night at 530 and a kids class every Saturday. The news came (NBC 4) to film us so we'll be on TV soon! Sorry our blog is so boring to read, I never know what to say! Here's some pictures my good friend Kim took from a Crossfit competition last weekend:







7 comments:

  1. Good for you Cheech! Looks like you are having a grand time. Tell me when you are on TV--I wanna see. Hopefully it will be online. Love you butt loads!
    P.S. Your blog isn't boring at all! I always love when you update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so bad A. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could beat me up with one arm. Seriously those are some sweet pictures. That's cool that you're coaching people. I didn't know that. Can you guys come visit this summer... please. We were talking about longboarding and it doesn't seem right without you there

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha this is chelse ps not Ryley. Even though I'm sure R misses you too, but just not in a girly creepy sexual way like i do

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still don't know how we are such good friends when from the looks of it you could break me in two if I said something you didn't approve of.....I'm scared.....very very scared. Jk! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you wonder woman!!! you are my hero! I don't know how you do that! :) You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete